Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Morganton Day community. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to furthering our mission and nurturing our students so that they are prepared for high school, college, and life.
No permanent positions currently available.
Substitute Teacher – Lower and Middle School
Morganton Day School is interested in candidates who are passionate about life-long learning and will support the inquiry learning and the positive culture of our school. Previous classroom experience and excellent communication skills are essential. This position is on an as-needed basis and effective for the 2018-2019 school year. Morganton Day School is an equal opportunity employer. Please send a resume along with references to:
Melanie Mikusa, Ed.D., Head of School firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our Dynamic team!
- 8:1 student to teacher ratio
- Class size caps: 15 students in Middle School, 14 in Lower School, 12 in Junior Kindergarten
- Annual on-site and off-site professional development opportunities that enhance teaching skills
- Partial tuition remission
- Collaborative faculty relationship
- Warm and inviting learning environment
- Excellent teachers and administrators
- Professional and mission-driven culture