Sponsor the Great Gatsby Gala!

The Great Gatsby Gala, which is the 39th Annual Auction for MDS, is one month away!  The money raised through this event is crucial to the school and how it operates. Tuition covers roughly 85% of the school’s operating budget; the remaining 15% must be raised through fundraisers. The Annual Gala Auction is one of the ways in which MDS is able to bridge this gap.

In order for the auction to be successful, we rely on sponsors to help underwrite the expenses for this event.  This is the final week for major sponsors to commit and have their company name listed on the back of the invitation, which is going to print next Monday. Please contact Meredith McSwain at mmcswain@morgantondayschool.com or call MDS to discuss sponsorship opportunities.  Our sponsorship opportunities allow businesses to support the school, buy a table or multiple seats, and receive perks and goodies!  

Thank you to those who have already committed!

2018 Auction Sponsorship Levels